Realax APY Series – Peace Of Mind Pumping
The realax APY series is ideal for lower pressures and laboratory applications providing accurate dosing of small quantities up to 90 l/h and up to 2 bar pressure. The three roller design cuts vibration and hose replacement is quick and easy.
Main characteristics realax APY series
• Suction lift to 6 metres
• Easy and economical to maintain
• Can run dry without damage
• Reversible rotation
• High dosing accuracy
• Corrosion resistant
• Sanitary design
• Different tube diameters available
Realax APY peristaltic dosing pumps are ideal in applications such as:
• Water and sewage treatment: Sampling, chemical dosing: Phenyl Chloride, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Bisulphite, etc. Dosing of abrasive products: Lime slurry, Carbon slurry, Potassium Permanganate, etc. Polymers, Aqueous Ammonia, etc.
• Food and beverages: Dosing of additives, dairy products, bakery products, beverages, juices, enzymes, syrup, etc.
• Chemical industry: Metering, coatings, pigments, latex, glue, acids, ink, oils, resins,
• Other: Laboratory, pulp and paper, ceramics, agriculture, mining, pharmaceuticals, print and packaging, engineering, etc.
- Motor variator with gear reducer
- Pneumatic gear motor
- Gear motor with integrated inverter
- Electronic equipment for batch applications
- Barb connections
- Plastic baseplate with leakage container
If you have any questions regarding the realax APY series or want to order, please contact us.