Realax IP Series – Peace Of Mind Pumping
The realax IP series is suitable for tough and demanding industrial applications up to 32,000 l/h and up to 8 bar, operative with roller technology. The 70D model is well suited for applications up to 64,000 l/h. Furthermore, quiet running and good for viscous fluids.
Main characteristics realax IP series
• Suction lift to 9 metres
• Can run dry without damage
• Reversible rotation
• Resistant to abrasion
• High dosing accuracy
• Easy and economical to maintain
• Corrosion resistant
• Quiet running
• Easy to clean
Realax IP peristaltic pumps are ideal when pumping any of the following media:
• Sludge, lime slurry, mortar, filter press feed, clay slurry, carbonates, other types of slurry, kaolin, etc.
• Paints, glues, inks, latex, pigments, oils, detergents, acids, peroxides, etc.
• Dairy products, wines, sauces, jams, liquid egg, mayonnaise, meat products, fruit juices, etc.
- Motor variator with gear reducer
- Gear motor with integrated inverter
- Hose leak detector
- Pulsation dampener
- Electronic equipment for batch applications (IP 30, IP 40)
- TRICLAMP, DIN 11851, SMS, NPT, PP, PVDF connections
- Vacuum equipment
- Feed screw (IP 60, IP 70)
If you have any questions regarding the realax IP series or want to order, please contact us.