Realax RP Series – Peace Of Mind Pumping
The realax RP series is the toughest realax peristaltic pump with shoe technology, which handles demanding high pressure industrial applications up to 72,000 l/h and up to 15 bar. Additionally, with quiet running and vibration damping. The realax RP series is available in seven different models.
Operating principle Main characteristics Performance curves Models
Applications Drivers Accessories
Main characteristics realax RP series
• Suction lift to 9 metres
• Can run dry without damage
• Reversible rotation
• Resistant to abrasion
• High dosing accuracy
• Easy and economical to maintain
• Corrosion resistant
• Quiet running
• Easy to clean
Realax RP peristaltic pumps are ideal when pumping any of the following media:
• Sludge, lime slurry, mortar, filter press feed, clay slurry, carbonates, other types of slurry, kaolin, etc.
• Paints, glues, inks, latex, pigments, oils,
detergents, acids, peroxides, etc.
• Dairy products, wines, sauces, jams, liquid egg, mayonnaise, meat products, fruit juices, etc.
- Motor variator with gear reducer
- Gear motor with integrated inverter
- Hose leak detector
- Pulsation dampener
- TRICLAMP, DIN 11851, SMS, NPT, PP, PVDF connections
- Vacuum equipment
- Feed screw (RP 60 – RP 100)
If you have any questions regarding the realax RP series or want to order, please contact us.